Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Fight Begins

The "Beef Jerky Nazi" has thrown his hat into the ring and now it is time to put up or shut up. He has even gone as far as Publishing a Reference

This is a call out to all who truly believes in the spirit of giving... giving Beef Jerky.

We know have a Blog Roll here. If you would like to join in the fight e-mail me at mustang23_assume-at-hotmail-dot-com. If you would like to post the blog roll on your site I will send you the code.

I could use some help putting down these jokers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

You can count me in sir. I'd be more than happy to help.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Terri said...

Me too! LOL! Sounds like fun! In fact this just gave me an idea. Next year, when we do our Soldier Support Rally & Concert in Maryland, we'll have to set up a Beef Jerky stand just because we can!!!!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home