Sunday, June 05, 2005

Jacki is Swiss?

I recieved an Email from Jacki. She works with Books For Soldiers:
It has come to my attention that CJ has invoked the name of BFS on the jerkyfordummies site. In consultation with an administrator with BFS, it was decided that BFS should maintain neutrality in the Jerky Wars so our troops don't think that they can't come to BFS and request jerky OR think that if they are anti-jerky that they are not welcome.

Jacki
Neutral in the Jerky Wars
So if you are neutral, there is a site for you as well. Go Check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger helix168 said...

I prefer the Irish model of neutrality, where each case is decided on its own merits. Now if this were about Circus Peanuts...

Besides, I like their beer.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your article. cardiovascular Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home