Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Support for Jerky is Spreading

Here a couple more places I have found support of Beef Jerky lately.

Chuck, who writes From My Position... On the way!, has this post:

The great jerky debate:
I figured I’d better weigh in on the Jerky wars. I like beef jerky. Hell, I’ve made beef jerky. It has the two things that sustain life: salt and red meat.
[...]
I figured I’d better weigh in on the Jerky wars. I like beef jerky. Hell, I’ve made beef jerky. It has the two things that sustain life: salt and red meat.


Also if you haven't noticed Mrs Greyhawk, at The Mudville Gazette, has been keeping tabs on the Jerky wars in her daily round up of Milblogs called the Dawn Patrol. But today I found this nice little comment:
Jerky Wars

TMG Editor's Note: The Greyhawks LOVE jerky!
Awesome!

Although this is not really support for the good guys it is worth noting. The Beef Jerky Nazi found this one. Blog Critics blurb about the Jerky Wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home