Wednesday, June 08, 2005

An Jerky Solution For A Bad Habit

I have just come across a cool new jerky snack. It is shredded beef jerky. This is pretty awesome. Finally, it gives me something I can carry around easily and discreetly and whenever the need arises, I can pop some jerky in my mouth and enjoy its sweet meaty goodness. This also provides a healthy alternative to tobbacco chewers. WHen you feel the need for a fix, just bust out the can of jerky. Good Stuff! I am definitely going to get some.


I am also looking into creating a recipe page. If anyone out there has any jerky recipes, please email them to me or Mustang23. It would be greatly appreciated. We will make sure to give you proper credit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even better-- Beef Jerky soaked in Jim Beam:

http://www.csnews.com/csn/products/pack_snacks/product_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000788747

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent you both a jerky recipe. My kids used to love the shredded beef jerky when they were young. I'm sure if it was offered to them now as adults they'd still be more than happy to partake!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I received your recipe. unfortunately, its the only one I have so i will have to add more before I can put up the recipe page. thank you though.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

That's more than alright. M23 in his wisdom, had some time on his hands and put them up on the site, so no worries.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home